SafariNow.com makes it super easy for you to get all the necessary details about your bookings. Check out our step-by-step guide:
2. You will see sub-headings such as Enquiries, Booked, Other Bookings etc.
- Enquiries – see which enquiries still require action. Use the Inbox filter to filter for ‘Waiting for Customer’ or ‘Needs Attention’.
- Booked – see which bookings you have. Use the filter button to filter for ‘Future Check-in’ or ‘Past Check-in’.
- Other Bookings – see which reservations you have put in your calendar that came from a source other than SafariNow.
- Archived – see which enquiries have expired, were declined by the customer, you weren’t able to accommodate or were not responded to.
- Cancelled Bookings – see which bookings have been cancelled. Use the filter button to filter for ‘Future Check-in’ or ‘Past Check-in’
3. If you want to learn more about whether you’ve been paid for a booking, click the booking you’d like to find out about from the 'Booked' menu; click on “View Statement”.
4. This will open the Statement and Tax Invoice for that booking. Here’s a breakdown of each section:
- SafariNow’s commission and VAT to be deducted from the total booking value:
- When payment was made to us by the guest, the inclusive commission taken off the deposit amount, and whether SafariNow still owes you a balance:
- Whether the guest still owes you any money (to be collected by you from the guest at check-in):
5. Payments are generally made 5 to 8 working days after we receive the deposit amount from the guest.
If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with our Establishment Support Team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional tags: confirmed bookings, confirmed booking, booking details, financial statement, printable statement, financial invoice, do I have any bookings?, do I have bookings?, how many bookings do I have?