Adding a seasonal rate is useful to ensure potential customers know what price to expect at any time of the year; here is an easy step-by-step account of how to add seasonal rates.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are linked to a channel manager, you will not see the Seasons & Rates option on your listing. Your rates should be updated on your channel manager, and these will pull through to SafariNow automatically.
2. Click Seasons & Rates on the left-hand menu.
3. Click the Add a Rate button under your last Base Rate block.
4. Input the following information:
- The dates your season starts and ends (these dates are inclusive);
- The name of your rate, e.g. Peak Season, Christmas Season, etc.;
- Whether you charge a weekend rate;
- Whether you charge a fixed rate or a per person rate (for more information on this, see our Rates help page);
- Any minimum stay requirements, e.g. 5 days;
- Your seasonal rates.
Please note: this seasonal rate overrides the base rates for the dates selected in the season.
5. Once you have added all your Seasonal Rate information, click the Save Rate button.
Deleting a Seasonal Rate
To delete a season you have already added, click on the rate block so that it expands, then click Delete this Rate.
Please note: you cannot delete a base season.
Please note: If you are linked to Nightsbridge or SiteMinder, there will be no Seasons and Rates tab in your Establishment Zone. We pull the rates and availability directly from Nightsbridge or SiteMinder. Should you need to make any changes to this information, please do so on Nightsbridge or SiteMinder and it will automatically update on our side.
Additional tags: seasonal rate, seasonal rates, season, seasons, updating season, adding season, add season, loading season, loading seasonal rate, loading seasonal rates