Adding a special to your SafariNow listing is one of the best ways to get extra eyes on your page!
Fill up your rooms in those quieter seasons by offering a discount or freebie, or secure those peak season bookings far in advance by offering an early bird discount.
Adding a Special
2. Click on the Specials tab in the left-hand menu.
3. Click on the Create Special button and follow the prompts.
- Step 1: Name your special deal.
Tip: the name of your special must be at least five characters long.
- Step 2: Choose the start date and end date that your special is applicable for.
- Step 3: Set your minimum nights' stay requirement.
- Step 4: Select which days of the week that your special is applicable for.
- Step 5: Click the Next button.
- Step 6: Select your Offer Type. Options include: percentage discount, amount discount, or stay for/pay for specials.
Tip: if you're offering a percentage discount, the percentage must be between 1% and 75% to be valid.
Tip: if you're offering a stay for/pay for special, the stay for night count must be higher than the pay for night count.
- Step 7: Select the rooms that this special deal is applicable for.
- Step 8: Click the Save Special button.
Please note: your special may take up to a 24 hours to display on your listing.