Adding a special to your SafariNow listing is one of the best ways to get extra eyes on your page! Fill up your rooms in those quieter seasons by offering a discount or freebie, or secure those peak season bookings far in advance by offering an early bird discount.
REMEMBER: you'll need to name your special under Finishing Touches before you can click Create Special.
Adding a Special
2. Click on the Specials tab in the left-hand menu.
3. Click on the Create a special button and follow the prompts.
Step 1: Choose an appropriate special type.
Please note: the information you need to complete will adjust according to the special you have chosen.
Step 2: Choose the validity period of your special and select the days of the week that it applies to.
Please note: depending on which special type you have chosen, the days of the week might be pre-selected.
Step 3: Choose the discount offer that is applicable to your special.
- This step will fall away if you choose the 'freebie only' type in Step 1.
- The "from" rate displayed on your listing will calculate your loaded rate less the discount amount offered.
Step 4: This is an optional step. If you would like to add something extra such as a dinner or spa treatment, you will use the Freebie step.
- The system will prompt you for a total value of the freebies on offer. This value excludes the accommodation rate.
- If you select the Freebie only special type in step 1, this step will be compulsory.
Step 5: This is an optional step. Should you have any specific terms and conditions for the special to be booked, such as a minimum booking amount or a date by which the customer must book, this is where you will fill it in.
Please note: filling in these minimum requirements means the special won't being applied when the minimum criteria is not met.
Lastly: Give your special a captivating name, double check you are happy with the summary and hit Create Special.
Only once you've named your special, will you be able to click Create Special.
Please note: your special may take up to a 24 hours to display on your profile.