If you’re signed up with SiteMinder, you can connect your SafariNow listing to your SiteMinder account by taking the following steps:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the names of the property/ies that you would like to link to your SiteMinder account.
2. We will provide you with the Hotel Code you require (by email and/or telephonically).
3. Once you have the Hotel Code, in the SiteMinder Channel Manager, click the Channels tab.
4. Click the Connect New Channel button and complete the Connect New Channel wizard. This is where you will require the Hotel Code we have provided you with.
(For further detail, please visit SiteMinder's help page on Connecting to a New Booking Channel.)
5. You can now dynamically map The Channel Manager room rate types with SafariNow. If you are using Master rates, please remember to link the rooms to ensure the rates are fed through correctly.
6. Once you have finished mapping your room rates, you can enable SafariNow.com.
7. If you would like to receive modifications and/or cancellations in The Channel Manager, please make a request to Support by logging a ticket via the extranet.
8. Please email email@example.com to let us know once this is complete, and we will finalise the link on SafariNow and test to ensure everything is in working order.
If you are unsure of any of these details, please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.