Your photos are the first thing a potential customer sees, and if they’re enticing and interesting, it will grab their attention so much quicker! Here’s a step-by-step guide to keeping them updated.
2. Click Photo Gallery on the left-hand menu.
2. To add photos, click the Upload Photo button at the bottom of the page and a pop-up will appear.
Please note: there is currently a limit of 32 photos per listing; if you have 32 photos loaded, you will not see the Upload Photo button until you remove at least one image.
Remember: your photos need to be a minimum of 960 x 488 pixels, and shouldn’t feature any:
- Text, such as contact details
- Date or time stamps
4. Once you've uploaded your photos, click the Done button.
5. To edit the properties of your photo, click the edit icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the photo block. The title of the photo will be the name of your establishment, and the description should be brief, e.g. 'Lounge', 'Dining area', or 'View'. Once you've edited the properties of the photo, click the Save Button.
6. You can adjust the order of your photos by dragging your photos around to reshuffle, or you can remove images by hovering over the image and clicking on the red X that appears in the top right-hand corner of the image.
7. To delete photos, hover over the photo you want to delete, and a red X will appear in the top right corner. Click this X, and you will be asked whether you're sure you want to delete the photo. If yes, click OK.
** Please note: if your establishment is live on SafariNow, you will not be able to delete all your photos, as there must be at least one image loaded. Try loading your new images first, then deleting the old ones.
Tags: pictures, picture, photo, photos, image, images, new picture, new pictures, new photo, new photos, new image, new images, add picture, add pictures, add photo, add photos, add image, add images,