With your SafariNow account, managing your calendar is a piece of cake.
All bookings made via your SafariNow account will be automatically marked on your calendar – all you need to fill in are your external bookings and blockout periods. To do this, simply follow the steps below. Remember, it’s important that you keep this up to date at all times so as to avoid irrelevant enquiries.
Blocking out my calendar
Please note: If you are linked to Nightsbridge you will not be able to edit you SafariNow calendar. You need to update your calendar on Nightsbridge.
2. Choose dates to block out, e.g. 16 to 22 July. In the row of the relevant room, click and hold your mouse down on the first date and drag across to highlight all the dates you want to block. When you let go of the mouse, a pop-up will appear.
3. On the pop-up, click Blockouts, then Create a Blockout. You can now choose how many rooms to make unavailable, and are able to insert a reason for the blockout. Once you've filled in the details, click Create Blockout.
4. Once you've completed the blockout, it will show red on your calendar.
Modifying or removing a calendar blockout
1. To modify or remove a blockout, click on that blockout and a pop-up will appear.
2. On the pop-up, click Blockouts, and a list of blockouts falling over the period will be displayed. To amend or remove a blockout, click on that blockout.
3. To remove the blockout entirely, click 'Make Room(s) Available'. This will make all rooms available again.
To just edit the blockout, amend the details within the pop-up menu and click 'Update Availability'.
Additional tags: block date, block dates, blocking date, blocking dates, block out, block outs, block out date, unblock date, unblock dates, unblocking date, unblocking dates, update availability, availability, updating availability, changing availability, change availability