Adding a minimum stay is useful to ensure potential customers know if you require them to book for a longer period; here is an easy step-by-step account of how to add a minumum stay.
PLEASE NOTE: if you are linked to a channel manager, you will not see the Seasons & Rates option on your listing. Your rates should be updated on your channel manager, and these will pull through to SafariNow automatically.
2. Click Seasons & Rates on the left-hand menu.
3. Click the rate block that you would like to add a minimum stay to, so that it expands.
- If the minimum stay applicable throughout the year, add it onto your base rates.
- For a minimum stay applicable for a certain season, add it just for that season. You can also specify whether the minimum stay is only applicable to Weekend rate days.
4. Choose the minimum number of nights you require a guest to stay with you; if you charge weekend rates, you will also have the option to check the box to the right, that the minimum stay is applicable to weekends only.
Please note: if you would like to specify that the minimum stay is applicable to weekends only, you will first need to add a weekend rate. You can learn more about adding a weekend rate here.
5. Once you've made the required changes, click Save Rate at the bottom of the page.
Please note: If you are linked to Nightsbridge or SiteMinder, there will be no Seasons and Rates tab in your Establishment Zone. We pull the rates and availability directly from Nightsbridge or SiteMinder. Should you need to make any changes to this information, please do so on Nightsbridge or SiteMinder and it will automatically update on our side.
Additional tags: seasonal rate, seasonal rates, season, seasons, updating season, adding season, add season, loading season, loading seasonal rate, loading seasonal rates