In order to get your property live and bookable, we require three types of verification documents to be uploaded to SafariNow:
1. ID documentation
- A copy of your ID document, passport, or driver's licence.
2. Proof of address
- A municipal/utility bill or a deed to the property.
3. Banking details
- Banking details in the form of a bank statement or letter from the bank.
Please note: if any of the documents are in a company name or trust, we will need the company registration documents or trust documents displaying the owner's name.
In order to upload these documents to your new listing, log into your SafariNow account, and click on the establishment tab on the menu bar, then click 'Documentation' on the left-hand menu.
You can now upload the relevant documentation in each field by clicking the 'Choose File' button in each section:
Once you have finished uploading your documents in each section, you can move on to completing the next part of your new listing, e.g. rates, rooms, etc.
- The following file types are accepted: '.jpg', '.gif', '.png', and '.pdf'.
- The maximum file size allowed is 8 MB.
- If you get a 'file extension error' when trying to upload a document, please make sure that the file name doesn't have any special characters in (e.g. hyphens, slashes, etc.). Please rename it to just letters and numbers.
- You can upload multiple documents in each section.
- If you need to delete one of your uploads, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know, and they will delete it for you.
Additional tags: delete proof of address, deleting proof of address, deleting document, delete document, delete ID, deleting ID, delete banking, deleting banking.